Monday, April 12, 2010

PLAIN PARADISE

A DAUGHTERS OF THE PROMISE NOVEL, PLAIN PARADISE BY BETH WISEMAN WEAVES SO MANY OF LIFES DIFFICULTIES. FAMILY DYNAMICS, LOYALTY, ILLNESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FORGIVENESS. ALL OF WHICH CAN BE HEART WRENCHING WHEN WRITTEN SO BEAUTIFULLY TOGETHER. LINDA IS THE YOUNG WOMEN WE ARE FOLLOWING ALONG AS SHE IS TESTED IN EACH OF THESE SCENARIOS. I WILL SAY SHE CAN HANDLE LIFE WELL IF NOT BETTER THAN THE REST OF HER FAMILY. WHICH SAYS A LOT OF HER AND HOW SHE WAS RAISED.
AFTER READING THIS INSPIRING NOVEL I WANTED TO RIGHT MY WRONGS, TRUST THAT ALL WILL TURN OUT WELL AND BELIEVE IN A STRONGER WILL. I DARE ANYONE TO READ THIS NOVEL AND NOT BE CHANGED IN A SMALL WAY. BETH HAD DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB AND I THANK HER FOR SHAING THIS STORY WITH ALL OF US. SHE HAD ME FROM WORD ONE TO END POINT, I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AND AM UTTERLY ENCHANTED WITH HER WRITING.



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment