Monday, May 31, 2010

BOOK SNEEZE REVIEW OF...

JESUS MANIFESTO BY LEONARD SWEET AND FRANK VIOLA. ONE WORD... AMAZING. IF THEY IS EVER THE NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CHRIST THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE BOOK FOR IT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN STRAIGHFORWARDLY TOLD SO MUCH ABOUT HIM IN MY LIFE. YOU LEARN EVERYTHING FROM CREATION TO ACCEPTANCE. THEY WRITE IT LIKE IT IS AND THAT IS A FRESH EXPERIENCE FOR ME.
THEY HAVE INCLUDED MANY VERSES, SOME INFAMOUS AND SOME UNKNOWN TO ME. SO IN THAT RESPECT I HAVE GAINED A NEW ASPECT TO UNDESTANDING CHRIST AND HIS PASSION. AS WRITTEN BY THE AUTHORS " THIS GLORIOUS ONE, JESUS THE CHRIST, IS OUR PURSUIT, OUR PASSION, AND OUR PLEASURE. MAY HE BE SO TO YOU ALSO." WELL PUT.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment