Friday, May 7, 2010

WONDERS NEVER CEASE

WONDERS NEVER CEASE BY TIM DOWNS IS AN INSPIRING STORY THAT RINGS TRUE. I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN FOR FEAR OF LOSING MY MOMENTUM. I LAUGHED, I WAS ANGERED AND I WANTED TO CRY. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THE STEPS ONE WOMAN HAS TO TAKE TO GO ABOUT HER WAY UNDERSTOOD. OR THE GREEDINESS OF KEMP FOR MONEY AND FAME. OR MAYBE THE DELUSIONAL WAY IN WHICH A GROUP OF MEN COME TOGETHER FOR THEIR SLY WAYS.

IN MY OPINION EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS NOVEL IF FOR NOTHING MORE THAN INSPIRATION. I WAS INSPIRED TO NOT SEE MONEY AS SUCH A DIRE NECESSITY. LIFE SHOULD BE ENJOYED WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL AND WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN THE UNKNOWN AND THE UNSEEN. ONE CAN NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMETHING SPECIAL WILL COME ACROSS OUR PATH, WHICH SHOULD BE SEEN FOR WHAT IT IS, MAGIC.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment