Saturday, December 18, 2010

Love, Charleston

Love, Charleston by Beth Hart will be my first bad read. I did not like the depth in to mundane things and the lack of back stories for the characters. Also I did not like that the two main characters were completely left out of the story for most of the book but place in when needed to break up all the bad things going on with the other characters. I was under the impression it was a love story of these two and it ended up being solely about her sisters and their misfortunes. I was, needless to say, disapointed in the novel.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment