Sunday, February 27, 2011

What the hearts sees

What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller is about Ellie Chupp and Christopher Miller dealing with tragedies from five years ago. They were both affected enormously and both were changed for ever. They also both dealt with the their new life situations differently. Ellie accepted and forgave, to a certain extent, and Christopher did not and was angry at everything and everyone.
They both came together and under His guidance overcame their misguidance. It was so beautiful to see their return journey to Him. I learned a few things myself. This would be a great novel to share with my gal pals or really anyone that would love to enjoy a good read.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment