Monday, April 4, 2011

Review

Heart of Ice by Lis Wiehl with April Henry was okay. I have read most of their novels and I keep wishing they will get better but they do not. It takes more than half the book before they grab you. Or at least it is that way for me. The story is about a group of women who are experts in their fields but I feel its missing something. I cannot put my finger on it but I feel they are trying to hard and it has no grab.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment