Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Review

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World by Susan Veness was insightful and frothful of fun facts. When I saw this book in the offerings I just knew I had to get a copy because I have huge hopes of going in about 5 years. My thinking was to familiarize myself with the parks before heading out, to capture as many of the hidden treasures. I love the details she was able to share, most of which I had no clue happened. All of them came together to make one of the most visited parks come true and most enjoyable places to visit.

This book is a keeper and will be packed with me when I make my trek to Orlando, Florida. This is also a wonderful book to have around for those kiddie reports. It is filled with so many good facts that can help with writing those papers. I was so excited to learn that a lot of the buildings are titled after some influential emagineers. They made not have been able to sign their work but they will forever be remembered, little facts like this are what makes this book such a must have.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment