Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Review

Knitting Knee-highs by Barb Brown is filled with many wonderful patterns. I could not just pick one to start with, I want to create all of them. The photos of the patterned socks was also helpful in understanding how to create them but more importantly the directions were amazing for the somewhat novice that I am. So I think anyone that has years of knitting under their belt can enjoy her patterns as well.

This is a must have for anyone interested in creating socks but has been intimidated to try, I recommend this book for the knitting crafter out there.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment