Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Review

The Promise of an Angel by Ruth Reid is simply stated... magical. I can honestly say I have never enjoyed an amish novel like I have this one. This is the story of Judith Fischer. She only wants to marry and start her own family. But when she thinks she just might be asked a family tragedy occurs. She immediately ignores her own desires to help but is overcome with guilt, whne a miracle happens.

Judith;s beliefs and desires are then completely shattered with revelations, visions and betrayals. She at one point has no one believing her, they almost shun her from her community but all was revealed and set right. It was such a page turner that I could not put this novel down. I loved every word and the momentun was just to much to bookmark it at any point.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment