Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Review

The Quotable Rogue: The Ideals of Sarah Palin in Her Own Words By Matt Lewis was a treat to read. I have been a huge fan of Sarah palin but never had one book to reference any of her thoughts. And this was perfect. My favorite has to be the one were her father says, "never back away, just reload", just the best way put it in lamens terms. Dad's aways have a way of coming straight to the point no beating around the bush.

I really enjoyed reading all of them it just would be too much to re-type them here. Simply put I thoroughly enjoyed this collection of Sarah Palin's quotes a lot can be learned from what is said from another person.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment