Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Review

Cure for the Common Life: Living in Your Sweet Spot by Max Lucado is the perfect solution for someone in need of a push to their right direction. Or more so just at a loss of what to do or where to go in life that will make them happy in doing so. I believe Max to be the forerunner in this area, he can snap anyone out of anything and get them in their right path.

This book is for the sole purpose of helping its reader find his or her "sweet spot" in life. He gives great refernce text and an amazing collection of examples. The best part has to be the questionnaire to finding your sweet spot, very helpful. Max has hit the spot with this one.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment