Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review

Water's Edge by Robert Whitlow was nothing like what I thought it was going to be. It was not my kind of novel, I just could not get into this story. It was a complete dud for me. The main character, named Tom, seemed boring with the story plot slow and go. I expected more action and excitement. I well into the novel and had already put it down several times.

The only aspect of the story that was of any interest was Tom's awakening to his spiritual side. He began to believe again and was even baptized in the end. He found himself with His guidance.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment