Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review

Sweet Sanctuary by Sheila Walsh and Cindy Martinusen Coloma was magical. I was completely blown away by this book. I thought it was going to be all mushy with tons of over the top scenarios of a single mother. These two ladies created an entire cast of characters and a world so believable that I wish I could be a part of it. I laughed out loud a few times it was so funny but more often than not I was nodding my head in aggreance.

This is the story of Wren and her son Charlie who are trying to keep going and avoid any complications. Unfortunately He has other plans because lets face it life is full of messy bits and they make us stronger. So when Wren's grandmother shows up unexpectedly with a big request, well they have nothing else to do but go along with it. Why would anyone want to upset their sweet and oh so funny 90+ year old grandma. She is a character all her own. Along with the all but forgotten father of Charlie, which has chosen this time frame to reappear. This just makes Wren test herself and know she will get to where all works out.

The best part is the fact that Wren and her son Charlie believe and follow God and know that he will guide and take them to where they need to be and that is all that matters. So in the end they come together and a life long family issue gets resolved and the whole family comes back to each other.

Simply put this is a novel to read.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment