Monday, October 3, 2011

There you'll find me

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones is a perfect telling of how people deal with the loss of a loved one. Finley is mourning the death of her brother and struggling to find the balance she once had. So, she decideds the only way to possibly get back to her usual self is to take the exact route of travel her brother took to and in Ireland, where he felt close to God. Which was just before his death and by way of his travel journal.

God sits Finley next to the one person who will lead her to where she needs to go and be, Beckett Rush. He is nothing like what she expects. Yet both balnce eachother in way they never saw coming. Which will help them find themselves. This story made me happy, sad, angry, and laugh-out-loud with the dialogue. Witty, very witty.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment