Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review

The Christmas Note by Donna VanLiere is such a beautiful tale of one woman's self discovery and anothers forgiveness. As luck would have it these two women, Gretchen and Melissa, become neighbors and become reluctant friends. Both need each other more than either will admit. Fortunately they help one another in their time of need and come out more whole and closer.

Donna writes these ladies with such life that I can relate to them and have meet women just like these characters. They are believable and I really enjoyed that about these characters.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment