Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Review

Love Lifted Me by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck is so beautifully written I cried at times and was angered at others but altogether it was a magnificent emotional roller coaster of a read. This is the tale of Jade, Max, and Asa. Jade and Max are married but what Jade doesn't know is that Max has an affair with a women obsessed with him that she would do anything to have and keep him, anything. Rice lies and it backfires, sadly this leaves Jade and Max broken and lost. Fortunately threw a few godly events they come together.

Jade with her unconditional love for Asa and a new job offering for Max. They have to cope with past indiscretions, lost trust, and abandonment all while creating a new life together. This is by far one of my favorite novels with the magical way I am transported into the lives of Jade, Max, and Asa.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment