Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Review

Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble was, to me, wonderful. It is the story of a woman alone with her younger siblings to raise. She needs a job for the necessities and unfortunately she also has some criminals after her. They believe she owes them a collection of property taken from them. Through God he sends a former friend of her father to help her. He has a son that needs to be married so through proxy he marries them. They set out back to his home in Texas where her life truly begins.

Lucy has to battle for her keep and her siblings from a life of destitution and loneliness. This is where I think the story is at its best and lively. I feel as if I am right there with Lucy proving she is worth her weight in this new relationship. I feel for Lucy when she battles for herself and her little family. Of all of Colleen's heroines Lucy is my favorite. She is tough, thoughtful, caring, and persistent when the situation warrants.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment