Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The River by Micheal Neale is transforming. I literally could not put this book down because I had to know how the story was going to continue. This story grabs you and takes you to a place you did not know you even existed. I was happy, I was sad, I even cried while reading this amazing story. This is the kind of novel that the soul needs to hear, this is a rare gem. Reading THE RIVER has been pure joy. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

2 comments:

  1. I had seen this book and wondered about it. Thanks for your thoughts and the review. Hope you have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved The River. It's really a book about trusting God, letting go of past hurts so that you can move forward in life. It's an inspiring story about the possibilities that unfold when you are willing to take a risk. Life with God is meant to be an adventure--this book reminded me of that truth! Great review.

    ReplyDelete