Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review

Share the Bounty by Benita Long was such a wonderful surprise of a cook book filled with amazing stories and lovely recipes. I spent more time reading than looking at the pictures of the meals that could be made, which was a first for me. I am not the cook in my household I leave to my daughter and she even loved the recipes provided in this cook book. This book is the perfect kind of book to share with a group of cooks to experience the loveliness this book has to offer. I was pleasantly surprised that the recipes did not require unattainable ingredients and the ease of replicating the recipes. I usually do not enjoy cook books that list 20 or more ingredients and two pages of steps, that is just to much for the home cook. However this book makes me want to get in the kitchen with my daughter and create some of the meals and make lasting memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment