Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Right Where I belong by Krista Mcgee is transforming. I have never read a novel by Krista and I am so glad I did. She writes in a way that I could never explain properly but I will say she sure knows how to tug your heart strings. Just like in this tale you have to get out of your comfort zone to find yourself. Natalia has first hand experience with divorce and broken-hearted women that she begins not believe in happily ever after. So when her Dad divorces the only women/mom she has ever cultivated a true relationship with, they both leave him for sunny Florida. And what a journey that was and will always be the best thing to happen to both of them. I have never been more affected by a novel like this story had affected me. I just could not put this novel down. I could relate to a lot the situations by either having experienced them or by mutual family/friends experiences. I believe this story can and should be read by any age bracket, it is worth it. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment