Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Survivor by DiAnn Mills was intriguing and exciting. I was gripped from the first sentence to the last. I love this genre of novels, crime with love mingled in. Kariss is one tough cookie and can handle most anything that comes at her. Women that are strong are always a joy to read because I believe all women are stronger than what they believe themselves to be, we can handle more than we know. I am happy to say that I lost a nights sleep so that I could know what was going to happen next, a real page turner. This is the perfect summer novel enjoyed with a cool and refreshing drink on hand.I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment