Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The House that Love Built by Beth Wiseman is the perfect combination of cute and sweet, if that can be said of a novel. I fell hard for the story of Brooke and Owen right from the beginning. It is the story of a man and a woman struggling with life shattering issues and both are taking the steps to deal with and at the same time avoid, which lets face it is the only way any of us know how. I fell hook, line, and sinker for the struggles Brooke and Owen are dealing with so much so that I felt like I was dealing with the issues along with them. I cannot write this enough but this novel was utterly believable and charming that I took a personal day and only read this wonderful, uplifting, and adorable novel.I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment