Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Afloat by Erin Healy is like no novel I have ever read, she grips you from the first sentence and takes you for a ride. I am used to novels that you can already know where the story is going but still not be bored with the story. Fortunately this story had many twists and turns that I had no idea what was going to happen next and I was happy I had no clue. How can anyone not like a story filled with intrigue and the human emotions of a handful of people? I had favorites and had my not so favorites but in the end I thoroughly enjoyed all that this tale had to offer and more. I learned. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment