Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stress Test by Richard Mabry is one thrill ride of a novel. I am not the type of person to read medical related novels or even watch all the doctor shows available for viewing. Fortunately something told me I had to grab a copy and am I glad I did. I cannot believe how many hours I thoroughly enjoyed losing sleep while reading after my day was mine to relax. This is the tale of Dr. Matt Newman and the way his life became a game of survival, a battle for his life. All I can say is that if I were to write any of the high-paced, unbelievable scenarios Dr. Newman is enduring, you would miss out on the ride that is this fantastic novel. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment