Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Simply Delicious Amish Cooking Recipes and stories from the Amish of Sarasota, Florida By Sherry Gore is a fantastic recipe book. First I read it then I made the mayonnaise chocolate cake recipe and it was a huge hit with my family. When I say I am not a baker, I mean I can count the number of times I have baked in the last year in one hand. So for me to want to grab the ingredients and bake was huge and exciting all at the same time. You can say her friendly and easily doable recipes were exactly perfect to get me playing in my kitchen. Not only do I now have an adorable recipe book but I also have a tiny glimpse into the Amish of Sarasota and I really like that. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment