Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When Mockingbirds Sing by Billy Coffey is poetically breathtaking. This is the story of Amy and the wonderful townspeople who are in for a life altering experience, to say the least. This story weaves the struggles of belief and understanding like no other novel has done in quite a while. It was stunningly descriptive and transportive because at times when ever anyone asked what I was reading I would answer, "this movie is a must see" followed by laughs on both our parts because I was clearly holding a book not a tablet of some sort. This has only ever happened to me once before when I was reading a thriller and it has taken 15 years for this to happen again. In the end I am extremely glad I read this story and have a new author to follow, he is amazing. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment