Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Bride for All Seasons The Mail Order Bride Collection by Margaret Brownley, Robin Lee Hatcher, Mary Connealy, and Debra Clopton was fantastic. I can honestly say that I am beginning to love short stories because they are rather quick reads and you get so much from so little. This collection was about women and men looking to be married when the need was essential. I am a huge fan of both Brownley and Hatcher, so I knew their stories would be magical but the others I was unfamiliar with but I am happy to say I will be fans and look out for future novels by them. I thought I would feel cheated that these stories were not full lenght novels but I was pleasantly surprised that I was only left with a warmed heart and lots of happy thoughts after reading these novellas. I laughed out loud and had such a big smile on my face after each of the stories that when I was done reading I just had to talk about this collection to anyone with ears. A perfect quick summer read. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment