Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dark Halo by Shannon Dittemore is one of the most beautifully written novels that I have read this summer. It was also one magical ride of a tale. Brielle is now on a journey solo without Jake. And worst of all she has to suffer the evils of Damien, a demon. Brielle has to make one of the most important decisions of her life with so many risks that she cannot handle on her own without lots of soul searching. I could not put this novel down until I read the next chapter which lead to one sleepless night but I was happily groggy the next day. This book #3 in the angel eye series is worth at least one lost night of sleep, its the least I could do for this magical story. eceived this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment