Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue is an amazing insight into the journey of one woman's self acceptance. Kirsten is, at the moment, dealing with a broken heart and a betrayal by her best friend. She does this by causing self inflicted pain which then lands her in a psych ward for the crazies and she may have issue but she is not crazy. The best option for Kirsten was for her to take the one and only chance out of this mental institution and work on a farm. It may not have seemed like a pleasing option for Kirsten but it was the best and far better for her in the long run. Kirsten was able to truly heal from several unexpected incidents in her life and in the lives of her family. I could not put his novel down because I just had to know what was going to happen to Kirsten. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment