Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Fatal Tide by Lis Wiehl is a journey of a tale. This is the story of twins, a detective, angels, and demons with a twist. This is the kind of story to enjoy on a dark night with only a dim light lit. The creepier the ambiance the better for the stories affect. I think this would have been a fabulous camp night read, spooky but worth a sleepless night. I believe this might be the best Lis novel I have read yet because the others were always lacking something or I just could not even finish the story. I hope it is a sign of good things to come. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for my copy now. Sounds different than her mystery books. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete