Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Promise Box by Tricia Goyer is magical. This is the story of Lydia and Gideon and how they come together with the help of Him. Lydia, who grew up amish, must now go back to help a loved one while also working. Her boss wants her to write a novel about the ins and outs of the amish life and there way of existence. But can she break the bond of silence as a former member? She not only has to deal with her Dad's mourning but she also has to deal with some personal issues and Gideon shows her, along with His guidance, that she can find her way back. That she can find forgiveness. That she can love again. That she can find herself. I loved this story, I loved Lydia and Gideon, and I cannot wait for the next book in this series. I am so glad that I came across Goyer, she writes a story that will leave you giddy with happiness. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment