Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Payback in Panama by Noel Hynd is action packed. This is the story of Alex and the unbelievable paths that take her across the globe to take down those that are out to get her. The action in this story is so unbearable that you just cannot put this novel down and like many action filled stories the twists and turns are worth the read. I think Alex is an amazingly tough character and she is stronger than she believes. Characters such as Alex are my favorite types to read because they inspire through their actions. Hynd is a new author to me and I am so glad I choose to read this novel, I will be more than happy to read the other novels in this series. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment