Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Peace on Earth by Mary Engelbreit should now be the go to holiday book. It was so sweet and inspiring to read right now that I cannot wait for christmastime to come around. This collection made me want to put out all of my holiday decorations and wait for Santa's arrival. If only I could have a chimney than all would be right, my perfect holiday everytime. Each of Engelbreit's illustrations help to make the stories come to life even more than the words themselves do. This book will now have a permanent spot on the coffee table along with a bowl of candy canes and reindeer decorations. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment