Tuesday, October 1, 2013

To Know You by Shannon Ethridge and Kathryn Mackel was incredible. This is the story of Julia, a woman who has to deal with her past to help her future. She must find the children to gave up for adoption to save her terminally ill son. The whole idea of a mom giving up her children when she could not care for them but finds them when she needs something from them is intriguing. Every single party has to deal with so many complications like abandonment, forgiveness, anger, and most importantly understanding. All of which will either create a bond or completely separate them forever. This kind of struggle is real and it was beautifully written almost poetic. I felt sympathetic for every single character in this novel at different times and I do not know if that makes me a flipper but each of the characters was relatable. I think it is possible to fell like this when the characters and the story are so engrossing and exceptionally written. This is a must read for all and I have now grown my list of writers to include Ethridge and Mackel. I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com® book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment