Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Miracle of Hope The Amish Wonders Series by Ruth Reid is the perfect novel to read when you need to have prood that love can be found where it is least expected. I always find amish stories to be the most uplifting tales on the market and this one was no different. The quiet way the amish live is so beautiful and always so intriguing that I devour every story I can come across because the insight into their way of living intrigues me. Reading this story made me realize that no matter comes our way, as long as we follow His guidance we can find our rightful way. The way may not seem plausible and be bumpy at times but we learn to handle the bumps slowly and surely. I probably say this every time but amish stories stay with me for days after reading them and I always get a renewed sense of hope. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment