Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Running Lean by Diana L. Sharples is a poignant novel that will be forever branded in my memory. I may not have the same mental, physical issues that Stacy is suffering through but I have had other types of difficulties that have affected my relationships. I was affected by this story on a level that I could not explain if I even tried. I have always thought I could change myself to better suit those around me when in fact I should embrace everything about myself no matter what anyone else thinks, criticizes me on. I felt this story hit all the marks on a situation where many people do not know how unhappy someone may be even though they send the message of contentment. A must read for anyone and everyone. I was given a free review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment