Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Smitten Book Club by Colleen Coble, Kristen Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, and Denise Hunter was just what this hopeless romantic needed and enjoyed. It certainly feels like I cannot find love in this crazy world of digital media. It was refreshing to see that in this picturesque town the friends can find love, themselves, and maybe a little treasure. This story gives the romance enthusiast the perfect amount of love, spunk, and lots of banter because isnt that what makes for a great love story. I feel that each of the four stories will complement all types of readers with the relatable characters and the situations. The story was, in my opinion, too short I wanted a lot more but it did hit all the marks. I would love another and cannot wait for the next collaborative book from some of my favorite authors. I was given a free review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment