Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Queen's Handmaid by Tracy L. Higley is educational and stunning. With each and every novel of Higley I learn a story of a strong-willed woman taking onthe srtuggles of her time and her surroundings. It makes my issues seem ridiculous and I appreciate my problems for what they are and how I react to them. I am bigger than they are and I can overcome these set backs each time. This story is no different than the others, it is the story of Lydia where she goes from the only home she has ever known to the King's home. She has been asked to deliver some very important information and becomes involved in a life changing mission. The story melts into my brain and I cannot ever remove these tales of such amazing women. I wish there were history classes like this novel and I know I would have devoted more time to learning everything they was to the subject. I was given a review copy and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment