Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Critical Condition by Richard Mabry, M.D. can only be summed up as awesome. I am not a fan of medical dramas, be them novels or television, and yet I can honestly say that I look forward to every single one of his novels to devour. This is the kind of novel that you just unplug from evrything and everyone and enjoy the ride that is this story and lets face it unplugging is always a must once in a while. That is the glory of his writting style and of each of his stories they are wonderful escapes from the now. This is the story of Shannon and all the suspenseful situations that seem to plaguing her at an unexpected rate. fortunately, she is stronger than she thinks and handles life with a firm grip and grows from what she has had to experience in such a short amount of time. A must read! I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment