Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NIck and Kate

Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin was a revelation. Not many novels, that I read, teach me as well as enlighten me on aspects of life where we have to think a bit more than just react to what has happened. This is the story of Nick and Kate that come across each other in an unexpected incident. I like to think that He knew these two beautiful people would need this to happen to get their paths crossing. Sometimes our instincts leave us off, but that is where the help of Him gets us on the path that will be beneficial to both parties involved. Nick and Kate need one another they just had to get a bit of divine help. Unfortunately, life and our own hang eups tend to get in the way and for just a bit we are left wondering whether or not Nick and Kate will end up together, but all ends well and they begin on a journey that will last forever. I was given a review copy from Bethany House and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment