Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Silver and Jared

The Heart's Pursuit by Robin Lee Hatcher is the ultimate historical novel dealing with love, forgiveness, and revenge. All three of which make for a fantastic read that fills the heart and mind with such beautiful imagery. Silver and Jared are both dealing with issues that have taken them both by surprise and have left them with nothing but all consuming thoughts of action. They both have to come to terms that with both of them working together they could achieve their wishes while also falling in love because sometimes love has a way of sneaking up on people when they least expect it. Hatcher always makes me wish I could be in one of her stories because I love the action and the characters so much that I would love to be there in the area she describes so eloquently. I consider it a bonus when I can learn to remember that the simple things in life are what make up the better part of it. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment