Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Magical

Merlin's Nightmare by Robert Treskillard was magical and I am the last person to want to ever read historical books but I absolutely enjoyed this one. How can you not want to read about Merlin and Arthur's adventures and this one had lots of twists and turns that make for the best kind of book to get lost in any day of the week. Even though this is part of a series it is still just as great on its own without having to read any of the other novels in the series. I thoroughly believe that Arthur and Merlin are the perfect duo and all the extraordinary and powerful chemistry that these two men share will forever be worth the read be them for all readers to enjoy. I also enjoyed that while reading this novel I felt as though I was traveling with these men during a time that I wish I could have been able to experience. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment