Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rebirth

The Bridge Tender by Marybeth Whalen was emotionally evoking. I have never been the type of reader that will cry at reading stories, but this story was unbelievably relatable that I could feel her pain. I was taken on a journey of self discovery, forgiveness, and most importantly love and let's face it love is the best medicine in life. It inspires, it develops, and it can strengthens us in ways that can never be measured and it is the one thing in life that is so hard to find. Fortunately, Emily overcomes the hardships of losing her love and having to come to terms with the here and now. This is probably not what I should write, but I feel this novel is so much more than a story it is an inspirational novel that can be used as a how-to. I feel like I was given something so much more than words after reading this novel, I was given light and that will be with me for a long time to come. This is a gem of a book and a must read. I was given a review copy and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment