Saturday, May 31, 2014

Until You're Mine

Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes is by far the best novel for intrigue and mystery. I was not sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised with her writing style and the creepy situation that is unfolding in Claudia's life. I could not put this book down because I was so caught up in the twists and turns that are playing out, I just had to know what was going to happen. I would even say this is the kind of story that I can see be turned into a TV movie of the week on a few of my favorite networks. I feel that life can be so comfortable for so long that we can forget the danger that is out in the world and that sometimes we are closer to evil than we can ever imagine. Thisis a must read. Blogging for Books provided this book to me for free in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment