Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Deliciousness from Front to Back

The Third Thursday Community Potluck Cookbook Recipes and Stories to Celebrate the Bounty of the Moment By Nancy Vienneau was magical. The idea that if we share our bounty with others we are gifted pounds more in return. I know this is a collection of recipes, but the truth is that I devoured this book as if it were a novel. I could not put this book down until I read every single story and read each recipe because they were all interesting. I thought the idea of creating an environment were people from different aspects come together and share food together as simple yet the most effective way to foster amazing relationships with others and the fruits of our labour. Isn't the point of growing food to share the food? I was inspired by this book and would love to recreate this with my friends and family to come together each month and enjoy food and each others company. This book of recipes is one to add to the growing collection for both its beauty and inspiration. I was given a review copy from Booklook Bloogers
and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment