Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sew Crafty

Let's Sew Together by Rubyellen Bratcher is inspiration in book form. I have been craving a new book to give me the push that I needed to get back into sewing and this book did just that for me. I could not put it down because I just had to read all the patterns and to see all the beautiful pictures of her girls in action. I know this because I am a huge fan of many years of Rubyellen, better known as Cakies, and her families many adventures. It was happy news when she debuted this sewing book because all of her sewn crafts hav been big hits for me and her followers. I even ran out to the craft store to buy yards of fabric and supplies to create some of the many easy patterns she has shared in this book. The directions are completly doable and she gives amazingly easy followable directions. Bratcher even gives tips and those can work magic. I can not wait to replicate many of these patterns and gift them to a few of my favorite little girls. I received this book for free from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment