Thursday, July 10, 2014

Agatha and Zayne

A Match of Wits by Jen Turano is the story of Agatha and Zayne, former friends, who have stumbled upon each other and unexpectedly begin to bond again. Though they do not want to start again or at where they were at when their relationship went bad, but life has a way of righting the wrongs that people seem to think were not right. The quick wit and banter in this novel is so funny and fast paced that I thoroughly enjoyed this book and the mess Agatha and Zayne are working through, it makes the story. These two people are fighting what is meant to be and the fight is worth the read. Eventhough this is book #4 I believe it stands on its own and is just a good as any single novel not part of a series. As a first time Jen Turano reader I am now going to read other novels and devour them as fast as I can get my grubby hands on. A good romance novel with lots of wittiness is always a must read and not to be bypassed. I was given a review copy from Bethany House and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment