Tuesday, July 15, 2014

NIV God's Word for Gardeners Bible Grow Your Faith While Growing Your Garden By Contributor: Shelley Cramm

NIV God's Word for Gardeners Bible Grow Your Faith While Growing Your Garden By Contributor: Shelley Cramm can only be described as inspiring. As a gardener and the happiest green thumb I was so excited to have found this Bible and felt that it was created for the type of person that I am. It was a lovely collection of texts, psalms, daily devotionals, and 52 weekly readings. All in all, this Bible version is the most inspirational and most relatable because of the use of texts involving the beauty of the flowers and nature. I would even say that this is the best Bible to give as a gift to any person looking to become more spiritually connected to Him and to them self. I was given a review copy from Booklookbloggers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment