Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kate and Trevor

With Every Breath by Elizabeth Camden is a novel full of life and emotion that will be with you for days after the last word read. I still cannot believe I almost did not want to pick out this novel because I seriously would have regretted my decision. Kate and Trevor have one of the most adorable and electrifying relationships that I have read in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed the camaraderie, the banter, the sweetness, and the love of these two. It was real and it was relatable. The demands of their jobs may bring out the worst in each other but the beauty of their dynamics make this story a huge success. I will not spoil some of the best points because that would just be cruel so read it you must it will not disappoint. I was given a review copy from Bethany House publishing and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment