Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life in this big world of ours

Tantric Coconuts by Greg Kincaid was nothing like I thought it would be, but I am happy I gave it a try because there were so many great quotes to remember. I would even say this novel is a perfect self help book to get us on the right path for ourselves while we are traveling on this journey of life. The best part is the relationship of Angel and Ted is almost like an example or even how-to relationship that will be the guide to follow if and when this appears or comes across in ones life. So much of life is being able to deal with changes that befall us and how to keep going and picking ourselves up from the pieces. This novel is one that will be referenced for some time to come. I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment